UPMC Hamot Nursing Symposium 2021 - Poster Session #7
Welcome to the UPMC Hamot Nursing Symposium Poster Session!
Posters #7a - d
NOTE: You will have access / be able to read the posters and complete their associated evaluation for 4 weeks following the symposium.
AFTER THE READING THE 4 POSTERS, COMPLETE THESE ITEMS TO OBTAIN YOUR CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT:
- Click the tab marked "Register" above.
- Click on "Registration/ Complete Course" to access the evaluation tool, your credit and your downloadable certificate.
- Complete Conference Evaluation (IMPORTANT: You will be completing an evaluation for the group of 4 posters. Do NOT click "submit" until you are completely finished with the evaluation.)
- Claim your Credit
- View / Download your Certificate/ Transcript
You will have access to complete your evaluation, claim credit, and view handouts/recordings until December 31, 2021. Once you claim credit, your transcript will be updated and you may access it at anytime.
Physicians, nurses, advanced practice providers, all members of the interdisciplinary team, nursing
faculty and students are encouraged to participate in this extraordinary event.
After attending the poster session, the participant will be able to consider application to professional practice.
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the health care team.
Contact Hours for Research Posters
A maximum of 1.0 nursing contact hour has been designated for participants viewing displayed research posters at the conference. Review 8 posters and complete the online evaluation for each poster to receive 1 contact hour.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 0.50 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 0.50 Attendance