Wiser Improving Simulation Instructional Methods (iSIM) 7.29.19
The goal of Improving Simulation Instructional Methods (iSIM) is to introduce fundamental skills and abilities for delivering simulation-based healthcare education through a variety of techniques and technologies. The program emphasizes hands-on activities and active participation to maximize simulation-based instruction skill acquisition.
The primary audience for this course are healthcare educators wishing to improve their skills as instructors in simulation education.
- Identify fundamental facilitation skills
- Identify fundamental debriefing skills
- Identify the key factors to effective scenario design
- Identify key factors to effective scenario assessment
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses attending this program will receive a Certificate of Attendance confirming 16.0 hours of continuing education in a CME accredited program. These hours may be considered eligible for completing the 30 hours of continuing education required for biannual nursing re-licensure in Pennsylvania.
- 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 16.00 Attendance