WLA - Spreading Your Success: How to Effectively Present to Executive Leadership
Once a quality improvement project is completed, people don't know how to develop an engaging presentation and present it effectively to leadership.
This training will define the types of presentations and determines the purpose of your presentation. It offers ways to design an effective presentation and identifies delivery tips to enhance your presentation.
Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Psychologists, and Social Workers.
By the end of this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define your quality improvement project presentation needs
- Determine the purpose of your presentation
- Design an effective presentation
- Identify delivery presentation tips to enhance your presentation
PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBER(S):
Cindy Liberi, MBA
Paul Phrampus, MD
Lisa Sheehan, MSN, RN, VA-BC
Stephanie Knoch, MS Ed
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of (0.5) AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 0.50 Patient Safety/Risk Management
- 0.50 Attendance