Wolff - Advanced Quality Education Series 2021 (AQES) Session 5 5.12.21
How to Design Reliable Processes in Healthcare
- Understand how to evaluate healthcare process for reliability
- Learn concepts to design reliable processes in a deliberate and intentional manner
- Apply some of the methodology to the process you are engaged in currently designing
9:00 – 10:15 Dr. Roger Resar’s Presentation
10:15 – 11:15 Teams share project reports out for collaboration and feedback with Dr. Resar
11:15 – 11:20 Wrap-up
Roger Resar, MD, Senior Fellow, IHI, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic
No members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships with any proprietary entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services, used on, or consumed by, patients to disclose.
Accreditation and credit designation
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh School designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 2.25 contact hours.
Other Healthcare Professionals
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 2.25 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 2.25 Attendance