"A Multidisciplinary Approach to Improving the Pediatric Discharge Process" February Journal Club
This article will enhance the discharge process to provide both patients and families the appropriate education and resources needed after hospitalization.
- After reviewing the article, the learner will be able to describe how to improve the multidisciplinary discharge workflow. Learner will understand methods to decrease readmission risk.
- After reviewing the article, the learner will be able to describe how to describe methods to decrease readmission risk.
UPMC: Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1 contact hours.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation