Oral Health with Pediatric Members
Doctors (Family practice/pediatricians), nurses, and staff
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Available dental benefits.
- How providers can integrate oral health into their practices, including best practices for doing so.
- The supports and resources available to assist patients and providers with oral health care.
Time: 12:00 noon-1pm (Includes Presentation and Q & A session)
February 24, 2021—Webex—Recorded live and available to view virtually thereafter.
Johanna Vidal-Phelan, MD, MBA, FAAP
Debra Zeh, RN, BSN
Andrea Sweeney, RN
Jessica Rhodes, Program Director
No members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services, used on, or consumed by, patients to disclose.
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1.0 contact hour.
Other Healthcare Professionals
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance