PES: Resolve and CACTIS Crisis Services for the Community Recorded
This program will review what Resolve and CACTIS are as well as the services offered by both.
- Watch video Resolve and CACTIS Crisis Services for the Community at Pediatric Education Series (PES) Webinars | UPMC Children's (chp.edu)
- Take quiz and pass with at least 80% accuracy
- Complete evaluation
- Claim credit.
Following the presentation the learner will be able to
- Discuss how to access both resolve and CACTIS services for crisis support.
- Describe the additional services available to support children and adolescents via the CACTIS Program, and how they differ from traditional resolve crisis services.
- Describe the enrollment and referral process for CACTIS and MMHT Programs
Conflict of Interest Disclosure:
No planners, members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships to disclose.
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physicians: The University of Pittsburgh designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit[s]™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing: The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1 contact hours.
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance