Outpatient Antibiotic Stewardship Program UPMC Children's Community Pediatrics Virtual Conference
UPMC Children’s Community Pediatrics
- Largest pediatric and adolescent primary care network in Pennsylvania
- 50 locations and 200+ board certified pediatricians in 16 counties
- Part of UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Accredited by The Joint Commission for meeting the highest quality standards
- As a Primary Care Medical Home, we work in partnership with patients and families to coordinate and personalize their care.
Providers (Family Practice/Pediatricians), Nurses, staff
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define Antibiotic Stewardship.
- Identify initial steps that should be taken when implementing an Antibiotic Stewardship Program.
- List important core elements of an Antibiotic Stewardship Program.
Time: 12noon-1pm (Includes Presentation and Q & A session)
No members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services, used on, or consumed by, patients to disclose.
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Pittsburgh designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 1.0 contact hour.
Other Healthcare Professionals
Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance
If you have any questions, please contact Andrea Sweeney.
Andrea Sweeney, RN