Tristate Regional Liver Transplant Anesthesiology Conference
This SATA regional meeting is to provide the audience the updated knowledge on several critical management issues in abdominal transplant patients.
Transplant anesthesiologists, intensivists, transplant surgeons, residents, and fellows.
On completion of this activity the participants will be able to
1. Compare liver transplantation in India vs the united states
2. Prepare for coagulation and transfusion challenges in liver transplantation
3. Evaluate ex vivo perfusion in liver transplantation.
4. Describe Alcoholic hepatitis and its associated controversies in transplantation.
Date/Time: April 24, 2021 09:00 - 14:00
Location: Live Virtual Conference (Zoom)
Organizing committee members:
• Jeron Zerillo, MD (The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY)
• Gebhard Wagener, MD (Columbia university medical center, New York, NY)
• Marina Moguilevitch, MD (Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY)
• Christine Lennon, MD (Weill Cornell Medicine, New York, NY)
• Joseph Yeh, (NYU Langone, New York, NY)
• Ranjit Deshpande, MD, FCCM (Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT)
• Tetsuro Sakai, MD, PhD, MHA (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center)
This activity is approved for the following credit: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 0.25 Attendance
Instructions to Register
This program is free.
Registering online is the quickest and easiest way to reserve your space at CCEHS conferences.
• Visit our online registration site at: https://cce.upmc.com
• Here is the direct link to register: https://cce.upmc.com/tristate-regional-liver-transplant-anesthesiology
• Choose the "All Registrants" registration category then click add to cart. Enter all the requested information. After registering, an electronic confirmation will be sent to you. Online registration is complete upon receipt of a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email immediately, please contact
Participation of all individuals is encouraged. Advance notifications of any special needs will help us provide better service. Please notify us of your needs at least two weeks in advance of the program by emailing .