UPMC Central Pa. Region Annual Medical Education Day 2024
Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician, Physician, Physician Assistant, Residents, Fellows, Medical Students, GME Program Directors, Teaching Faculty.
Medical and Surgical Track:
- Relate information presented to your clinical practice and define changes and/or improvements that can be made.
- Explain how patient outcomes could improve as a result of the information presented.
- Identify management issues/areas for improvement relevant to the studies and cases presented.
Luciano DiMarco, DO
Navitha Ramesh, MD
This activity is approved for the following credit: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, and ANCC. Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 0.25 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 0.25 Attendance