UPMC Neuroscience Conference
Presenters & Topics:
- Fluorescence in Neurosurgery, Dr. Paul Gardner
- Pediatric Stroke, Dr. Elissa Ortolani
- Spinal Cord Injury Survivor and Health Care Team Panel
- Eclamptic Seizures During Pregnancy, Robert Bauer, CRNP
- Alternative Therapies, Bethanne McCabe, CRNP
- Radial Approach in Neuro Intervention, Dr. Ben Zussman and Dr. Jeremcy Stone
- Neuroradiology 101, Dr. Alexis Steinberg
The learner will be able to identify:
- Use of fluorescence in Neurosurgery Imaging
- Strokes in the pediatric population
- Alternative therapies for the Neuroscience population
- Eclamptic seizures during pregnancy
- Use of radial approach in Neuro Intervention
- Basics of Neuroradiology
The learner will be awarded CEUs from ANCC; additionally, CEN, Stroke, and Trauma contact hours are also available. Partial credit will not be issued should the learner not attend the entire conference.
- 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 6.50 Attendance
$35 Registration Fee includes continuing education credit, registration, parking, course materials, continental breakfast, and lunch.
Registration will close on March 6, 2020. All attendees must register online.
Exceptions are limited to those attendees who are being sponsored or have received scholarship to register. Please see information below regarding "Paper Registration for Scholarship Attendees."
Paper Registration for Scholarship Attendees
UPMC employees who would like to be sponsored by their department can opt to request a paper registration form (electronic journal transfer) with appropriate approval from their department manager. To request this form, contact James Celo at email@example.com or 412-623-1731.
All cancellations must be in writing and sent to James Celo at firstname.lastname@example.org. All cancellations must be received by February 24, 2020. No refunds will be made after February 24, 2020.