UPMC OFFICE OF ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS TWELFTH ANNUAL FALL CME CONFERENCE_October 23, 2023
This course is designed for UPMC Advanced Practice Providers and students enrolled in area APP programs.
1. To be able to confidently perform and implement strategies learning in Stop the Bleed Training.
2. Discuss approaches to the at-risk youth population in life-threatening situations.
3. Understand and discuss the importance of a Street Medicine Program for our underserved communities.
4. Be able to provide a safe and empowering culture of safety by providing the tools needed to become an active upstander.
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physician Assistant (AAPA)
The University of Pittsburgh has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 4.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credit. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 4.25 contact hour.
No members of the planning committee, speakers, presenters, authors, content reviewers and/or anyone else in a position to control the content of this education activity have relevant financial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services, used on, or consumed by, patients to disclose.
- 4.25 AAPA Category I CME
- 4.25 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 4.25 Attendance
This event is full and we cannot accommodate additional registrations at this time. We have a limit on how many participants can be logged in to our virtual software at a given time. If you have questions, please contact OAPP at email@example.com.