East by South West 5th Annual Update in Nephrology
Nurse Practitioner, Physician, and Physician Assistant.
1. Outline new diagnostic and treatment recommendations for resistant HTN and its management
2. Discuss advances in the role of AKI in CKD
3. Discuss updated in Treatment of ANCA vasculitis
4. Discuss how to appropriately manage and updates in management of secondary hyperparathyroidism and Bone mineral disorders in ESKD and transplant.
5. Explain the pathophysiology of and updated optimal treatment options for management of AKI in liver and heart disease
6. Updates on Out-patient dialysis machines
7. Outline new diagnostic and treatment recommendations for Alports syndrome
Pooja Amarapurkar, MD
Christos Argyropoulos, MD, PhD
This activity is approved for the following credit: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
- 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 0.25 Attendance