Comprehensive Crisis Management Trainer Re-education Program
To register for this course, please contact Mollie Moreci at 412-589-6302 or email@example.com.
The Comprehensive Crisis Management Trainer Re-education Program is a 16-hour training designed to give trainers updated knowledge, skills, and information needed to instruct the CCM training program. The CCM Trainer Re-education Program is required annually for instructors to maintain their instructor certification.
Prerequisite for training:
• Participant must have completed Comprehensive Crisis Management Train the Trainer or CCM Trainer Re-education within the past year.
• Organization must have an active service agreement on file.
• Trainee must have sufficient clinical experience and be physically capable to become a competent trainer.
• Training must be performed in teams of at least two trainers.
• Training can only be given to members of your agency.
• Trainers must be re-certified by Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic annually.
• Trainers must follow the program and instructor requirements which will be discussed during the training.
• Trainers must renew their Instructor Status annually with UPMC Western Psychiatric Hospital.
Dress: Please plan to dress casually for the entire week (jeans, sweats, etc). Each day of the week will be divided between the lecture and physical portions of the program, so please be comfortable.
For questions about this class please contact:
To register for this course please contact Mollie Moreci/Timothy Birge at 412-589-6302 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full refund of your registration's costs will be given for cancellations received 2 business days prior to the start of the class. Cancellations should made to the Crisis Training Institute at 412-589-6302, please include your name and date(s) of the training you were scheduled to attend, date and time you are calling. No refunds will be given for cancellations occurring within 2 business days of the start of the training.