Forms and Guidance
Updated Requirements Effective January 1, 2022
- A commercial interest is referred to as an ineligible company. Ineligible companies are those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
- The COI disclosure form has been updated and requires any individual who may have a role in controlling the CE to share all financial relationships with ineligible companies during the past 24 months.
- Mitigation strategies have been updated. The CCEHS course contact will work with the designated course contact to ensure the updates are reflected on the Mitigation of COI Grid for speakers.
- Important Note: Mitigation of planning committee members must be documented on the Mitigation of COI Grid for Planning Committee at the time the course application is submitted.
- Management of COI Guidelines for CE Planners
- Mitigation of COI Guidelines for Course Director or Designee
- COI FAQ for Faculty and Speakers
- Audience Disclosure Requirements (includes COI Disclosure Statement and other required statements)
- COI Disclosure Form
- COI Grid for Mitigation of Planning Committee
- COI Grid for Mitigation of Faculty and Speakers
- COI Grid for Mitigation of Faculty and Speakers_Small Course
- Peer Review Form (only for use as a mitigation strategy)
Commercial Support Guidelines:
Note: These changes are necessary to ensure compliance with new accreditation requirements, Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited CE.