OASIS Annual Education 2020
This activity will provide education on OASIS item intent, assessment strategies, rationale and guidance. The information presented will assist in improving the accuracy of data collection.
Home Health RN
• Discuss uses and importance of OASIS accuracy
• Describe accurate completion of physician ordered Start of Care date and Date of Referral
• Identify 2 examples of clinically significant medication issues
• List similarities and differences in functional M items and GG items
• Discuss details to include in recertification summary
In support of improving patient care, the University of Pittsburgh is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- 1.00 ANCCUPMC Provider Unit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- 1.00 Attendance