2022 Annual Renewal
Thank you for your help reminding learners to complete the annual renewal evaluation. Overall, the new process was a success! Results will be compiled and sent to course directors in early spring.
The next step in the RSS renewal process is to complete a webform at http://cce.upmc.com/renewal_2022. You should have received a renewal email requesting that you complete an online renewal form by January 24, 2022 for each series that you coordinate. Refer to the renewal email for specific information related to your series. You will need this information to complete the form.
Important updates and reminders for 2022:
- The CE Information Sheet and COI Disclosure Form have been updated. You will be required to use the updated forms effective February 1, 2022. Outdated forms will not be accepted after this date.
NEW: Sessions may not be submitted for approval more than 90 days in advance.
- The COI Disclosure Form requires course directors, planners, speakers, and moderators to disclose all relationships with an ineligible company (previously referred to as a commercial interest) for the previous 24 months (previously 12 months).
- Accreditation standards require the identification and mitigation of relevant financial relationships that have been disclosed by course directors, planners, speakers, moderators, and others who will control educational content, prior to the person assuming their role. The CE Information Sheet has been updated to ensure compliance with accreditation standards. For additional information, included guidance for faculty, course directors and planning committee, visit, http://cce.upmc.com/COI.
Training Materials and Resources
Click the links below to access training modules:
- RSS Process Overview (3 Minutes)
- RSS Create, Edit, Repeat a Session (8 Minutes)
- RSS Session Approval Process (2 Minutes)
- RSS Manage Attendance (9 Minutes)
RSS Training Guide(s):
- RSS Training Guide_Create a Session_Updated 01012022.pdf
- How to Delete a Session
- Managing Attendance_Introduction and How to View and Edit Attendance Records.pdf
- Managing Attendance_SMS Texting.pdf
- Managing Attendance_Importing.pdf
- Managing Attendance_Search and Enroll.pdf
- Using UPMC Teams for conferencing
- New Continuing Education Management System Announcement.pdf
- Sample Email Announcement.docx
- Create a new account.pdf
- Add mobile number for SMS text attendance.pdf
- Copyright and Privacy Guidelines.pdf
- Sample SMS Text Code Onsite Slide.pptx
- Sample Onsite Documentation_How to Receive and View Credit Using SMS Texting.doc
- Marketing Guidelines for Course Contacts_2022.docx
- Physician Patient Safety Requirements
- Child Abuse Continuing Education Requirements
- MD License Renewal FAQ
- Physician Assistant using AMA (i.e. CME) credit