2021 Annual Learner Evaluation Information
It is now time for the annual mandatory learner evaluation of accredited Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) activities. Please review the below for a summary of your role as an RSS contact, as well as the attached for more information.
What is required of you as an RSS Contact
Nothing at this time!
CCEHS has added a session with a title that includes "Required Annual Evaluation" to each series. If you've received an email indicating this session has been approved, please ignore. No action from you is required. Please leave the session as-is and do NOT delete. Additionally, you do NOT need to create any sessions related to the evaluation process and you do NOT need to provide an SMS code to learners or add participants for this session.
You may want to alert participants of your series that an annual mandatory evaluation will be forthcoming. An announcement document is attached for your convenience if you'd like to utilize it.
Learners will have from November 16 - December 31, 2021 to complete the evaluation process.
Update to workflow due to COVID-19
The CCEHS is following UPMC's COVID-19 Meeting Recommendations.
- If you are submitting a session for approval please provide the following information:
- If a session is already approved and changing to a live, virtual format, you do not need to resubmit for approval, however, you must comply with institutional policy
- To cancel a session, refer to the instructions for deleting a session, http://cce.upmc.com/rss
- If you are postponing a session without any changes to the speaker or content, you can change the date of the session without any additional approval
Training Materials and Resources
Click the links below to access training modules:
- RSS Process Overview (3 Minutes)
- RSS Create, Edit, Repeat a Session (8 Minutes)
- RSS Session Approval Process (2 Minutes)
- RSS Manage Attendance (9 Minutes)
RSS Training Guide(s):
- How to Delete a Session
- Managing Attendance_Introduction and How to View and Edit Attendance Records.pdf
- RSS Training Guide_Sesssion Workflow_Updated 013020.pdf
- Managing Attendance_SMS Texting.pdf
- Managing Attendance_Importing.pdf
- Managing Attendance_Search and Enroll.pdf
- Using UPMC Teams for conferencing
- New Continuing Education Management System Announcement.pdf
- Sample Email Announcement.docx
- Create a new account.pdf
- Add mobile number for SMS text attendance.pdf
- Sample SMS Text Code Onsite Slide.pptx
- Sample Onsite Documentation_How to Receive and View Credit Using SMS Texting.doc
- Marketing Guidelines for Course Contacts
- Physician Patient Safety Requirements
- Child Abuse Continuing Education Requirements
- MD License Renewal FAQ
- Physician Assistant using AMA (i.e. CME) credit