We will begin to review January 2023 sessions beginning December 1, 2022. Please do not submit those sessions for approval prior to December 1. Stay tuned for any further updates and guidance.
Important Updates and Reminders for 2022
- The CE Information Sheet and COI Disclosure Form have been updated. You will be required to use the updated forms effective February 1, 2022. Outdated forms will not be accepted after this date.
- Sessions may not be submitted for approval more than 90 days in advance.
- The COI Disclosure Form requires course directors, planners, speakers, and moderators to disclose all relationships with an ineligible company (previously referred to as a commercial interest) for the previous 24 months (previously 12 months).
- Accreditation standards require the identification and mitigation of relevant financial relationships that have been disclosed by course directors, planners, speakers, moderators, and others who will control educational content, prior to the person assuming their role. The CE Information Sheet has been updated to ensure compliance with accreditation standards. For additional information, included guidance for faculty, course directors and planning committee, visit, https://cce.upmc.com/COI
Training Materials and Resources
RSS Quarterly Updates:
Click the links below to access training modules:
- RSS Process Overview
- RSS Create, Edit, Repeat a Session
- RSS Session Approval Process
- RSS Managing Attendance
RSS Training Guide(s):
- RSS Training Guide_Create a Session_Updated 01012022.pdf
- How to Delete a Session
- Managing Attendance_Introduction and How to View and Edit Attendance Records.pdf
- Managing Attendance_SMS Texting.pdf
- Managing Attendance_Importing.pdf
- Managing Attendance_Search and Enroll.pdf
- Guidance on Recorded Content for a Regularly Scheduled Series.pdf
- New Continuing Education Management System Announcement.pdf
- Sample Email Announcement.docx
- Create a new account.pdf
- Add mobile number for SMS text attendance.pdf
- Copyright and Privacy Guidelines.pdf
- Sample SMS Text Code Onsite Slide.pptx
- Sample Onsite Documentation_How to Receive and View Credit Using SMS Texting.doc
- Marketing Guidelines for Course Contacts_2022.docx
- Physician Patient Safety Requirements
- Child Abuse Continuing Education Requirements
- License Renewal FAQ
- Physician Assistant using AMA (i.e. CME) credit